Are you excited?
You should be!
You've taken a great first step by joining a group of like-minded Clever Girls who have similar goals as you and this is a circle of influence you should be proud to be a part! Surrounding yourself with the right people is critical on this journey to financial success.
Before we get started though, I want to point out that isn't just any old membership program.
I have thoughtfully put this program together to keep you accountable and to help you make progress with your financial goals. You are here to work on saving, investing, paying off debt, building new habits, developing the right mindset and most importantly living life on your own terms and this program is here to support every single one of those things.
First up, if you aren't already familiar with what to expect, the following key elements make up the core of Clever Girl Finance (and this accountability program):
1. The belief that you have what it takes
If you want to live your life on your own terms, you are going to have to believe that you have what it takes to turn your financial situation around no matter where it's at. When you believe in something, you can make it happen - as long as you want it to happen. This accountability program to help you succeed, so stay connected.
2. Motivation - every single day
The right kind of motivation will keep you going even on the worst days. One core value that Clever Girl Finance upholds is to provide you with the motivation that will get you started and keep you going on your journey to financial success.
3. Support on this journey from an incredible community
This accountability program (and the broader Clever Girl Finance community) has grown into an amazing community of women who are here to support, encourage and celebrate with you. Having a solid support system is critical to winning big with you finances. We've got you.
4. Sound financial education
Because having a solid financial education will equip you to make the best financial decisions for your current and future self.
So how does this work?
- You can expect your first challenge to be made available a week (7 days) from the date you signed up and your challenges will bemade available each week in the weekly challenges section (You will need to login each week). In the meantime, this is prep week - browse through this start here section, the book club and monthly videos (which you'll find on the navigation menu above) and complete your program prep checklist and CGF creed (which you'll find at the top of this section).
- I highly recommend you put a personal reminder on your calendar so you don't forget to login and check in on your challenges and also so you don't forget to check in with our community.
- When it comes to your financial success (and pretty much anything you want to succeed with in your life) making time for what you want is critical. Sometimes life can get busy but it's all about staying committed and making the time to work on your success. Try your best to check in weekly, but if you fall behind for some reason - IT'S OK. Make a plan to catch up - you have plenty of time.
- Once your challenges have been completed each week, come in to our private Facebook community and share your progress! Don't be shy :)
- Ask questions, engage with me and other members for encouragement and motivation and very importantly, stay connected.
- You should also plan to participate in the monthly book club section as well as join my live monthly video coaching / chat sessions (Live dates will be communicated in advance and the replays will be posted in the "live monthly coaching" section).
All of that being said, there a couple things I need you to do right away!
Number 1: Complete your creed
I want you to read through, download, print and sign "The Clever Girl Finance Creed" and put it somewhere visible where you'll see it frequently.
What is the CGF Creed all about?
Well, by definition, a creed is "a set of beliefs or aims that guide someone's actions" and in this case it's a promise from "you" to "future you" that states starting today, you are ready to put in the work, build the habits and develop the consistency to achieve the financial success you want for your future self.
Number 2: Compete your prep checklist
I also want you to complete your "Program Prep Checklist" to prepare you to get started with this accountability program.
(Both of these items can be found using the buttons above in this welcome section).
I am so excited to have you here on this journey - Now, let's get to work.
LET'S DO THIS!
P.S. Get some extra inspiration and motivation by checking out the "My Money Story Series" on the Clever Girl Finance Blog (click HERE) that showcases women who have paid off a ton of debt or saved a ton of money and just how they did it!