- Do you have all these financial goals but for some reason you can't seem to accomplish them?
- Wouldn't you rather set goals for your money and consistently achieve them?
- Are you ready to commit the time required to improving your finances?
- What if you could get the accountability, motivation and financial education that you need to succeed?
- And what if you could be part of supportive community of women just like you with a similar goal of attaining financial independence?
The Clever Girl Finance Members Only Accountability Program is a 6 month membership program (1 prep week + 26 weeks) that focuses on accountability to help you meet your financial goals and empowers you to stay focused on your money when it comes to paying off debt, saving and investing.
After you join this members only program, you will get access to:
- Weekly challenges (debt repayment, saving & investing)
- Accountability check-ins and reminders
- Worksheets for the challenges
- Monthly live money chat video sessions (and replay access)
- The Clever Girl Finance monthly book club
- Access to the private Facebook accountability group and program discussion forum
Join this members only accountability program, work on improving your finances and start building REAL wealth!
- Get organized
- Work on paying off debt
- Start saving money
- Get started with investing
Or you can:
- Buy a cheap lunch you may not even like
- Get two Starbucks lattes - yummy while they last
- Buy yet another hair product that you don't really need
- Get press-on nails that are guaranteed to fall off
Keep this in mind - Whether you start building wealth or not, the next 6 months are going to go by anyway, so which would you rather?
Frequently asked questions:
- Why is this program 26 weeks?
Building wealth does not happen overnight. It takes time to master money concepts, change habits and become consistent. It also takes time for your money to grow. I consider the 26 week timeframe of this program a good foundation to prepare your finances for the long term. Get through the 26 weeks and you'll be well on your way to financial success!
- When can I enroll? I'm ready to sign-up!
You can enroll anytime. The 6 month program starts based on your enrollment date.
- How long do I have access to the content?
For the full 6 months of the program. The weekly challenge worksheets are downloadable and you can print the challenge pages out and create your own binders. Once your 6 month enrollment ends you will have the option to continue with an extended membership program.
- How can I access the content?
However you like! You can access it on your computer and on your mobile devices.
- How do the weekly challenges work?
When you first enroll, you will have access to a preparation week and then every 7 days, starting from the date of your enrollment, a new challenge will be delivered to your account.
- Do I need to use Facebook?
No, Facebook is not a requirement. The Facebook group is for accountability and motivation but the alternative to the Facebook group, is to share your updates and engage within the program discussion forums which you will have access to when you set up your account.
The most important factor is that you make time to complete the weekly challenges. Sharing your updates and engaging in the Facebook group OR in the discussion forum will help you stay accountable and motivated.
- What if I live outside the US?
The content of the course is applicable to everyone, however if you have specific questions you can ask them in the discussion forums within the course or in the private Facebook group.
- How will I be billed?
You will be billed $9.95 once a month for 6 months based on your enrollment date. You can also choose to make a discounted one-time payment.
- Do you offer refunds?
Yes! Send an email within the first 7 days asking to un-enroll and you will receive a full refund.
Hi there! My name is Bola Onada Sokunbi and I'm the founder of Clever Girl Finance. I'm also a Certified Financial Educator and money coach. Through my workshops, ebooks, and one-on-one coaching, I empower women to take charge of their finances by providing them with financial guidance, tips and budgeting tools to help them pursue their dreams of financial independence. Now, I'm here to teach you how to be successful with your money. Let's get to work!
Questions? Send an email to [email protected]